Boomi SFTP V2 Connector:
Boomi SFTP V2 connector is a component of the Boomi AtomSphere platform, which is a cloud-based integration solution that enables you to integrate and manage your data and applications. The Boomi SFTP V2 connector provides the ability to securely transfer files over the SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) protocol, version 2.
Some key features include:
- Secure file transfer: The SFTP protocol provides secure, encrypted transfer of files, protecting sensitive data in transit.
- Automated file transfer: The Boomi SFTP V2 connector enables you to automate file transfers, eliminating manual processes and improving accuracy and efficiency.
- Monitoring and reporting: The Boomi SFTP V2 connector provides visibility into the status of file transfers, allowing you to monitor and report on the success or failure of transfers.
- Scalability: The Boomi AtomSphere platform is highly scalable, allowing you to easily expand your integration capabilities as your needs grow.
- Integration with other Boomi connectors: The Boomi SFTP V2 connector can be used in conjunction with other Boomi connectors, such as FTP, HTTP, and JDBC, to create complex integrations and data flows.
Actions supported by the SFTP V2 connector are as below:
SFTP-V2 connection is one of the components that we can save and view the revision history if needed. The details required to establish the connection are Authentication type, Remote Directory (Optional), Host, Username, Password, Port, Client SSH Key File Path, Key File Password, and a few more parameters.
Note: SFTP V2 connector does not support the feature of proxy in the cloud environments.
Here user needs to import the object using the import wizard by specifying the action and choosing the required object from the list. It will automatically generate both request and response profiles which can be used anywhere in the process if required.
Cover Image from Freepik